Monday, January 24, 2011

Here's the plan.

Hey there!  Here it is.  Here's the big plan.  My goal is to blog (most of) the food my kids eat for the next 6 months.  Not just what I serve them, but what they actually eat.  I'd like to think that I usually serve pretty decent, nutritionally balanced meals, but I also think there's plenty of room for improvement!  I'm hoping that by blogging about my kids' food, I'll be able to get a better big-picture sense of whether they're eating well, come up with and implement some ideas for improving our family's eating habits, and share some useful insights with my readers. 

My plan for now is to put up a daily post listing what I served for each meal, what they ate, and any thoughts I have about those meals.  I also plan to make additional posts on related topics every once in a while.  I welcome comments and feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment